TJSL aims to provide every child on a team, a fun and safe experience, to improve their confidence and skills at soccer, and at being part of a team and a league composed of friends and neighbors.
Your Child's Team
From the TJSL website, you can access the Team Roster & Game/Practice Schedules.
Log into your account
From the Teams menu, click on Choose a Team>, select the current Season, Division and your child's Team.
Team Page: You can see the upcoming Schedule of games, practices & training sessions. To see the complete Schedule for the season, click on Full.
Roster: from the Teams menu, click on Roster to see the team Coaches & members. This menu option is not displayed until a team is selected.
Schedule: from the Teams menu, click on Schedule to see the complete Schedule.
Calendar: To synchronize the Schedule with your own calendar: When on the Schedule page, click on Options (right side of the screen) & select Calendar Feed. On the next screen, pick the appropriate option (Google or Outlook) & follow instructions.
Scroll down to see instructions on how to get the smartphone app.
Your Role as a Parent
U09 = Size 4 ball
U11 = Size 4 ball
U13 = Size 5 ball
U16 = Size 5 ball
TJSL Smartphone App
Stay connected, with the Teaneck Soccer smartphone app. From the iTunes or Android store, search for SI Play and download the mobile app.
- Open the app and enter your TeaneckSoccer username (email),
- Enter your password or use the Magic Link feature. You will receive in your email a link that you have to open from your mobile.
- Once you log in, your team(s) will be shown automatically.
- In the app, you can see your Roster, Schedule and send RSVPs for team activities.
- If you already had the app installed, log out & log back in to see your new team(s).